- Provide a team based youth development program using the shotgun sports to instill discipline, safety, teamwork, ethics, self-confidence and other life values.
- Provide a quality educational experience in Shotgun Sports to youth aged 9 though graduation of high school.
- Provide youth with quality educational instruction on a limited basis.
- Provide youth with the necessary equipment, on a loaner basis, to participate in the program.
- Provide youth with the opportunity to participate in local, state and national competitions.
At the meeting we discussed that the Club needs to practice as a team at our home club. We went over the calendar of events, goals, safety rules and fun shoots. We then decided that the wind wasn't really blowing that hard and burned a little powder. It was great to see the coaches actually having a little fun. Every coach there walked away from the firing line with a smile. Fun was had by all!